Bruce R. Starks, CPA, CFP®
Summary of 33 years of Financial Experience
- Developed the firm’s instructor led online training program.
- Project leader in creation of the CPRS™ designation in partnership with The University of Georgia.
- Creator and inaugural instructor of the in-class Financial Plan Development Course.
- Instructor for the in-class Trust and Estate Planning course.
- Co-authored “Georgia Unitrust and Total Return Investing, a Match Made in Heaven” & co-presented same during Fiduciary Law Institute’s annual Trust and Estate Planning convention.
- Authored nationally recognized retirement planning section of On-Line CFP® Review course.
- Led a team of 30 with $4B under management.
- High net worth customers on the private bank, largest client $300MM under management.
- Series 7, Variable Annuity, Variable Life, and Life licenses.